Thursday, August 18, 2016

Rigging Fox Head: Part 5

I have finished with the eyelids. They aren't perfect, but they work. It's onward I go. Tommorrow, I will quickly rig up the lips. Since that might not take that long, I might get started on the next thing.

I have three options, and I will let you guys/gals decide which I should work on:

  • Better fur (I already have a VERY rough prototype)
  • The torso/full body (surprisingly, would probably not take anywhere near as long as the head took.)
  • A tongue (I mean, sure, he doesn't need it right away, but otherwise his open mouth looks all too open. :P)


Here is an updated image of what the head looks like now. (with a both eyes working)
If you have a preference on which one you would like to see completed first, leave a comment down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment