Sunday, August 21, 2016

Pre-Departure Update

Just thought I'd show you the little tweeks I made, before I head off on my vacation. The lips are now fully rigged, allowing for more refined facial expressions. It's nowhere near perfect, but I feel confident with this head as a final product. The only other thing would be a tongue, but since that's just a little add-on (not even necessary for it to connect to the head), I feel confident moving forward to the torso. I will see you guys when I get back, and hopefully I will be able to get to work on the torso!

Another thing you might have noticed: I fixed the eyes a bit. Before the skin very visibly intersected the eyeball, but now it is tucked away such that it will never appear too.

3 comments:

  1. Nice tweaks man, He is really coming together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Alas, the next step is a doozy, so it might take me a couple more tries before I have a 'nice' looking render. ;)

      Delete
    2. Great can't wait to see it!

      Delete